|Registration Type||Prior to 13 October, 2017||From 14 October, 2017|
to 14 January, 2018
|From 15 January|
to 20 February, 2018
|Participant||€ 500||€ 550||€ 650||€ 700|
|€ 450||€ 500|
|Nurse/Para Health Provider||€ 400|
|€ 550||€ 600|
|Endorsing Societies||€ 450|
|€ 570||€ 620|
|Get Together Reception (Accompanying Person)||€45|
|Gala Dinner (Optional)||€110|
Bank Transfers should be done until February 7, 2018 and thereafter only by credit card *Students registration form must be accompanied by an official letter from their head of department confirming their status and a valid student card
Fees for Conference participants include:
- Welcome Reception
- Participation in Sessions
- Conference Bags
- Chef’s Choice Lunch & Coffee Breaks
- Payment for registration fees can be made via:
- Credit card through the website or with the downloaded PDF form. The charge will be made in euro according to the currency exchange rate on the actual day of the transaction. American Express will be charged in dollars. Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
- Bank transfer Bank charges are the responsibility of the customer and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees. Payment via bank transfer is subject to receipt of confirmation from the bank. Bank transfer: Paragon Conventions SA, Please mention payment is for PreHT 2018.
Account Code: Account no: 240-459284.70B; IBAN Code: CH920024024045928470B; Swift: UBSWCHZH80A, Currency: EURO
Refund of registration fees will be made as follows: Up to 90 days prior to arrival-full refund less €40 bank charges, Up to 30 days prior to Arrival, cancellation charge of €80, less than 29 days prior to arrival-no refund You and Your Privacy Ι agree to the collection and processing of my personal data by Paragon Conventions, for the purpose of sending information material (newsletter) in relation to conferences with similar topics as well as promotional and advertising e-mails as part of its advertising policy. Under the Laws of Privacy, you are entitled to object at any time to the processing and usage of your details.